Class providers who submit their offerings to Seattle After School Enrichment are not employed or contacted by Seattle After School Enrichment or the Bryant PTSA. We provide this site as a service to you so that you may present your classes to parents of students and take registrations.
By using this site you agree to:
- Update and provide proof of liability insurance, government issued ID, and background check.
- Provide all required information such as class descriptions and instructors by established deadlines.
- Provide ASE coordinator with signed behavioral contracts within two weeks of class start date.
- Assume complete responsibility for all students in my class until each student has been picked up by an authorized adult or dropped off/signed in at LASER or another ASE class.
- Maintain positive, healthy relationships and appropriate touching standards with all students before, during and after class times.
- Communicate with families and ASE Coordinator regarding my class registration, fees, schedule, and policies regarding pick up, health care, and student behavior.
- Pick-up/sign out and drop-off/sign in students enrolled in LASER childcare.
- Never be alone in a non-public space with students, including bathrooms.
- Stay with all students at all times, including during LASER pick-up and drop-off.
- Not give candy or snacks to students.
- Not give gifts to students.
- Accept that the ASE Coordinator determines and evaluates which classes are appropriate for the program. Any change or addition MUST be submitted/requested in writing and approved by the ASE coordinator. The ASE will diligently work to find space classes. Due to limited space there is no guarantee that a class will return as location is determined each session.